Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Day 1... Until the MCAT

Today was day one of studying for the MCAT until June.

So many topics, so little time, and a little burnt out from Spring Semester finals. So I decided to start studying with one topic. So, I naturally started with psychology/sociology. It's a little bit relieving to the tired brain of studying hours upon hours of physics. 

It's hard to study for the MCAT cause they do everything in passages. It's just another standardized test battle. I have always disliked the SAT and ACT. This MCAT is something else, but if I do well it will give me the chance and the upper edge against other applicants. 

Also,  I think my dogs are plotting revenge against me. I took out the saxophone again. Haha. 


Things to put on my list: Banksy Documentary - apparently it's coolio

No comments:

Post a Comment